The most recent addition to the Specialist People Services portfolio, ISS Labour is in fact one of the Group’s most established brands. The ISS Labour management team has over 20 years’ experience of delivering proactive and innovative services to the UK rail and light-rail industry.
This experience enables ISS Labour to provide a responsible, reliable, high quality service to its customers, who include Network Rail and its primary infrastructure contractors, along with a wide range of other rail specific organisations. ISS Labour has a real understanding of the delivery and performance issues faced every day by its clients in this highly specialised sector.
An active and open safety culture is promoted at ISS Labour, where there is a deep understanding throughout the workforce of 600+ staff of the risks and complexities of working on operational railway and civil engineering construction sites. An in-house team of safety, quality and environmental specialists ensures that all activities are properly risk assessed and appropriate control measures are always in place.
ISS Labour is an active participant in the Rail Supply Group. The RSG are committed to supporting SMEs in the UK rail sector, and recognise the significant impact that they have made to the industry and the wider UK economy. Find out more on the Rail Supply Group Council here.
ISS Labour offers a comprehensive range of services:
- Consultation, project teams, setting-out and specialist planning support.
- White Collar: supply of planning, engineering, technical and supervisory staff.
- Blue Collar: supply of safety critical, track worker and civil workers.
Overhead Line Electrification
- Supply of OLE engineers and delivery of specialist OLE work including isolations.
- A state-of-the-art indoor rail training school in Salford delivering a wide range of rail training courses.
Minor Works Projects
- We support our key clients in the delivery of sub-contract work packages that include: Cable Route works, IBJ Replacement, Structure Enabling Works, Level Crossing Renewal, Safe Cess, Off Track Works, Fencing.
- We supply and/or manage all aspects of track lighting.
Safety Barrier Fencing
- We supply and/or manage all aspects of safety barrier fencing, including installation, maintenance and removal.